Insurance Rochester MN

Insurance is a form of risk management, where one party pays another to hedge against some type of loss. Insurance policies can be purchased for a number of different uses and to protect against a variety of losses. Life insurance, auto insurance homeowners insurance, and health insurance are some of the most common types that people pay for. In these instances people are hedging against sickness and loss of life as well as damage and destruction of property at the hands of others. There are differing laws throughout the country that govern the necessity of having certain types of insurance.

Minnesota Lawyers Mutual InsuranceCompany
(612) 373-9697
333 South Seventh Street, Suite 2200
Minneapolis, MN
Prices and/or Promotions
States/Provinces Served: Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa,Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, NorthDakota, Ohio, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota,Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming

True Insurance Agency-Exclusive Agent to Allstate
(612) 455-6154
4708 Excelsior Blvd (at Excelsior & Grand)
St Louis Park, MN
River Valley Insurance Group
(952) 808-0071
1275 Ramsey Street, Ste 500
Shakopee, MN
Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Car Insurance

Kelly Mulligan Allstate Insurance
(952) 929-9349
3925 W 50th St Suite 207
Minneapolis, MN
Insurance and financial services

Mary Toske Allstate Insurance Agency
(763) 273-8373
12200 Middleset RD STE 200
Eden Prairie, MN
Alternate Phone Number

Lee F. Murphy Insurance Group
(651) 644-7200
2361 Hwy 36 West
St. Paul, MN
Alternate Phone Number
Insurance Broker

State Farm Insurance - Robert Joswiak Ins Agcy Inc
(952) 469-2285
20838 Holyoke Ave
Lakeville, MN
Fargo Moorhead Insurance
(218) 236-8227
213 8th St
Moorhead, MN
Greg Loffhagen - State Farm Insurance
(952) 920-4035
4801 Excelsior Blvd
St Louis Park, MN
Germain Insurance Agency
(612) 822-7983
315 West 46th Street
Minneapolis, MN



Term Insurance or Whole Life Insurance?
By Jonas Zamora
March 13, 2007
Jonas Zamora is a Certified Financial PlannerTM professional. You may contact him at

There are two main types of insurance – term and permanent/whole life insurance. For many, term insurance is a good route because it is the least expensive life insurance. Some folks like the many bells and whistles that go with permanent insurance along with life time coverage. Of course this makes whole life insurance more costly.

Term Insurance

Term insurance is the least expensive. Benefits are payable at death as long as it occurs during the term of the policy. Coverage is purchased at a specific price for a specific period – the length of period can range usually from one year to 30 years.

If you have certain expenses that need to be paid off during a certain period, term is the way to go. Such expenses, like your mortgage or college education for children, are great examples of this. Let’s say you have a 15-year mortgage and your debt is $250,000. You may consider a 15-year policy to protect your family for the amount you owe. Same thing if you have young children. Match up the amount of insurance you buy with your expected tuition bill. Keep in mind that you must adjust today’s college expenses for inflation.

Remember that term insurance is inexpensive because your coverage lasts for a limited time and there is no investment component. The money you save by purchasing term instead of whole life, however, could always go into your own investment account or disability insurance.

Whole life/Permanent Insurance

Permanent or whole life insurance is more expensive and it covers you whether you die today or when you’re....

Click here to read the rest of this article at

Home Insurance

Over the last decade, the inflation cost of construction has far outpaced other sectors of the economy. If your homeowner insurance policy has not kept pace, you may have a coverage gap to be concerned about. Additionally, property owners create another coverage shortage by not advising their agent about additions and alteration upgrades. Most homeowner insurance policies contain clauses requiring an Insured to notify the agent and or insurance company when a renovation or addition increases the property replacement cost. The company is only obligated to pay up to the replacement cost of the documented square footage. You, as the homeowner, would have to make up the difference.

Attribution: All Choice Insurance Agency INCORPORATED

The opinions expressed by the Correspondents and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of the nSphere or any employee thereof. All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. nSphere makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. For any questions or to become a Correspondent yourself, please contact us at 617.933.7516.